Friday, August 7, 2009

Parenthood


Who knows taking care of one kid will be so hard...... Can't even image if I have two kids... I think I will go insane.....
These few days I have been thinking if I really need to do the sleep training.....I kept on asking myself... does it really worth the time and energy to go through with it... I read 3 books about sleep training... all 3 books have different methods and approaches for the training but there is one thing that they all agreed on is that doing the training is necessary.. But on the other hand... they are writing the book to make money, of course they are going to say it is needed....
Having say that I don't want Aaden grow up to have problem fall asleep like I am, I want him to be like Peter that he can fall asleep within second...and since he can't fall asleep on his own now.. so the training is needed I guess....

There are so many stages in parenthood that when you are going through it you would think... my God... I will never pass this stage but once you through... and you look back... you asked yourself why did I stressed about it so much for.....It is alot of work... but it is so worth it.... especially when the little one look at you and gave you the most amazing smile that you ever see in your entire life......

No comments: